The purpose of the Incentives and Financing for Young Entrepreneurs Act is to expedite and facilitate the creation of new businesses by young residents of Puerto Rico.
- Income tax exemption for young people from 16 to 26 years old on the first $ 40,000 of gross income generated by salaries, services rendered and / or self-employment;
- Total exemption of contribution on income, municipal patent and contribution on movable property to the New Businesses established by young people from 16 to 35 years old on the first $ 500,000 of gross income generated during the first three years of operation;
- Program for financing and for Venture Capital Venture (Venture Capital) with the BDE for young entrepreneurs;
- Preferential income from properties of PRIDCO and the Land Authority;
- Speedy process for the granting of permits and certifications.
What does our service include?
- Application for incentives under the law 135-2014.
- Certification of filing returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing Returns of the IVU before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of IVU debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for the Support of Minors (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of CRIM's Property and Personal Property Debts.
What should the client provide?
Be between 16 and 35 years old.
- Complete information, both personal and business or office.
- Copy of identification with photo.
- Birth certificate.
- High school or university diploma.
- Certificate of Incorporation, if incorporated.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.