- Explanatory Memorial
- Application and Payment up to $ 60 for the Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Application and Payment up to $ 25 for the Sanitary License.
What should the customer provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Prior Use Permission
- Signed letter authorizing us to perform the requested procedures.
- Land registry number.
- Signed lease or deed of ownership.
- Sketch of the premises.
- “Good Standing” of the State Department, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 25.00 for the Health License will be made by the client and will be required to continue the process.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 60.00 for the Certification for Fire Prevention. It will be by the client and will be required to continue the process.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Renewal - Regular Single Permit (Premises up to 3,000 p / c)