- Explanatory Memorial.
- Application and Payment up to $ 60 for the Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Application and Payment up to $ 100 for the Sanitary License.
What must the customer provide?
- Complete information, both personal and of the business or office to be established.
- Previous Use Permit.
- Signed letter authorizing PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
- Local cadastre number.
- Signed lease or property deed.
- Sketch of the premises.
- Good Standing from the State Department, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 100.00 for the Health License will be made by the client and will be required to continue the process.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 60.00 for Certification for Fire Prevention will be made by the client and will be required to continue the process.
- IMPORTANT: If the renewal transaction involves a change of owner, the client must pay the additional amount of $ 210.00 for said change.
The time taken and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency from which it is requested.
Renewal - Unique Permit - Medical Office (Locals up to 3,000 p / c)