- Explanatory memorial.
- Request and Payment of Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Application and Payment up to $ 100 for the Sanitary License.
- Renewal and Payment up to $ 1,002 in the Department of the Treasury, the application for the License of Motor Vehicle and Towing Dealer.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Previous Use Permit.
- Signed letter authorizing PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested procedures.
- Local cadastre number.
- Lease signed or deed of the property.
- Sketch of the premises.
- Certification of Filing of Payroll before the Department of the Treasury.
- Debt Certification before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing of IVU Tax Returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- IVU Debt Certification before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for Child Support (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of Personal Property Debts of the CRIM.
- State Department Good Standing, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: All payment in excess of $ 100.00 for Sanitary License will be by the client and will be required to continue the process.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 1002.00 for the License of a Motor Vehicle and Towing Dealer will be on the client's part and will be required to continue the process.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
For an additional cost of $ 100.00 we process all the necessary certifications. The $ 100.00 does not include the cost of certifications.