- Explanatory Memorial
- Application and Payment of the Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Application and Payment up to $ 25 for the Sanitary License.
- Renewal and Payment up to $ 100 in the Department of the Treasury the application for the Auto Parts License.
What should the customer provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Prior Use Permission
- Signed letter authorizing us to perform the requested procedures.
- Land registry number.
- Signed lease or deed of ownership.
- Sketch of the premises.
- Certification of Filing of Payroll before the Department of the Treasury.
- Debt Certification before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing of Return of the IVU before the Department of the Treasury.
- IVU Debt Certification before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Child Support Administration (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of Debts of Personal Property of the CRIM.
- “Good Standing” of the State Department, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 25.00 for the Health License will be made by the client and will be required to continue the process.
- IMPORTANT: All payments in excess of $ 100.00 for Auto Parts will be made by the customer and will be required to continue the process.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
For an additional cost of $ 100.00 we process all the necessary certifications. The $ 100.00 does not include the cost of certifications.