- Application for Permit Application for Traveling Businesses.
- Letter to the municipality, if necessary.
- Letter to the Department of Transportation and Public Works, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- Certification of ASUME, if necessary.
- Certifications of HACIENDA, if necessary.
- Request and Payment of the Fire Prevention Certification, if necessary.
- Application and Payment of the Environmental Health Certification, if necessary.
- Application and Payment of "Good Standing" from the Department of State, if necessary.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business to establish.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
- Photos, the necessary ones.
- Receipt of water, electricity or telephone.
- Birth certificate.
- Health Certificate, if necessary.
- Certificate of Criminal Record, if necessary.
- Copy of the social security card and an identification.
- Signed lease or deed of the property.
- Vehicle and towing license, if necessary.
- Photos of the Traveling Business.
- Route of the Traveling Business, if necessary.
- Payment of filing expenses in excess of $ 25.
- Payment for the patent for mobile businesses in excess of $ 25.
- IMPORTANT: With this procedure, the obtaining of the Permit for Traveling Businesses is not guaranteed for any reason.
Application for Permit Application for Traveling Businesses