- Initial consulting
- Creation of an account in the "Single Business Portal" and the subsequent application for a Single Permit (PU).
What should the customer provide?
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory Memorial
- Payment of the Fire Prevention Certification.
- Payment of the Sanitary License.
- Payment of the Certification of Environmental Compliance by Categorical Exclusion.
- Endorsement payment of the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture, if necessary.
- Endorsement payment of the Tourism Company, if necessary.
- Payment of the Use Permit.
- Any other payment needed.
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Signed letter authorizing us to perform the requested procedures.
- Land registry number.
- Signed lease or deed of ownership.
- “Good Standing” of the State Department, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: The client is the only one responsible for monitoring the case.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested and from the client.