Federal Distributor or Wholesale Permit

What includes?


  • Filing of the application for the distributor or wholesaler's permit in the Alchol and Tobacco agency of the United States.


What should the client provide?


  • Complete personal and corporate information.
  • Copy of a photo ID.
  • Certificate of Incorporation, if applicable.
  • Merchant registration.
  • Municipal Patent.
  • Contract of lease or deed of the property.
  • Evidence of funds for the business.
  • Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.

Federal Distributor or Wholesale Permit