- Visit to the premises
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory Memorial.
- Request and Payment of the Fire Prevention Certification.
- Application and Payment up to $ 25 for the Sanitary License.
- Request and Payment of the Environmental Recommendation (REA), if necessary.
- Request and Payment of the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), if necessary.
- Application and Payment of Endorsement of the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture, if necessary.
- Request and Payment of Endorsement of the Tourism Company, if necessary.
- Application and Payment of "Good Standing" from the Department of State, if necessary.
- Request and Payment of Certification of the CRIM, if necessary.
- Filing and Payment of the Use Permit for one use only.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
- Land registry number.
- Signed lease or deed of the property.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will entail an additional cost.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 25.00 for Sanitary License will be from the client and will be required to continue the process.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Commercial Use Permit for Cabinetmaking (Premises up to 3,000 s / f)