- Visit to the premises
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory Memorial.
- Application and Payment of "Good Standing" from the Department of State, if necessary.
- Request and Payment of Certification of the CRIM, if necessary.
- Filing and Payment of the Use Permit for one use only.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
- Land registry number.
- Signed lease or deed of the property.
- Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Environmental Health Certification.
- Certification of Environmental Compliance by Categorical Exclusion.
- Endorsement of the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture, if necessary.
- Endorsement of the Tourism Company, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will entail an additional cost.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Commercial Use Permit - Change of Owner (Premises up to 3,000 s / f)