- Visit to the premises.
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory Memorial.
- Application and Payment of the Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Application and Payment up to $ 100 for the Sanitary License.
- Application and Payment of the Environmental Compliance Certification by Categorical Exclusion.
- Application and Payment of Endorsement from the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture, if necessary.
- Request and Payment of Endorsement from the Tourism Company, if necessary.
- Filing and Payment of the Use Permit for a single use.
What must the customer provide?
- Complete information, both personal and of the business or office to be established.
- Signed letter authorizing PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
- Local cadastre number.
- Signed lease or property deed.
- Good Standing from the State Department, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will entail an additional cost.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 100.00 for the Health License will be made by the client and will be required to continue the process.
The time taken and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency from which it is requested.
Regular Single Permit - Food Sales (Local up to 3,000 p / c)