- Visit to the place.
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory Memorial
- Application and Payment of the Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Application and Payment up to $ 100 for the Sanitary License.
- Application and Payment of the Certification of Environmental Compliance by Categorical Exclusion.
- Application and Payment of Endorsement of the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture, if necessary.
- Application and Payment of Endorsement of the Tourism Company, if necessary.
- Filing and Payment of the Use Permit for a single use.
What should the customer provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Signed letter authorizing us to perform the requested procedures.
- Land registry number.
- Signed lease or deed of ownership.
- “Good Standing” of the State Department, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will incur an additional cost.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 100.00 for Health License will be made by the customer and will be required to continue the process.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Single Regular Permit (Premises of 10,001 - 20,000 p / c)