- Visit to the premises.
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory memorial.
- Request and Payment of Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Application and Payment up to $ 100 for the Sanitary License.
- Request and Payment of the Environmental Recommendation (REA), if necessary.
- Request and Payment of the Environmental Impact Statement (DIA), if necessary.
- Request and Endorsement Payment from the Puerto Rican Institute of Culture, if necessary.
- Request and Endorsement of the Tourism Company, if necessary.
- Filing and Payment of the Use Permit for a single use.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Signed letter authorizing PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested procedures.
- Local cadastre number.
- Lease signed or deed of the property.
- State Department Good Standing, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will carry an additional cost.
- IMPORTANT: All payment in excess of $ 100.00 for Sanitary License will be by the client and will be required to continue the process.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Single Permit for Body Shop (Premises of 3,001 - 10,000 p / c)