- Filing and Payment of an amendment to the Sole Permit.
- Payment of up to $ 200 for adding a use in the amendment.
What must the customer provide?
- Complete information, both personal and the business or office to be amended.
- Signed letter authorizing PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
- Land registry number of the premises.
- Signed lease or property deed.
- Unique Permit in force.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 200 for added use will be paid by the customer.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will entail an additional cost that will be paid by the client.
- IMPORTANT: If the requested amendment requires a payment for Internal Revenue, it will be paid in full by the client.
The time taken and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Single Permit - Amendment