- Visit to the premises.
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory memorial.
- Request and Payment of Certification for Fire Prevention.
- Application and Payment up to $ 25 for the Sanitary License.
- Request and Payment of the Certification of Environmental Compliance by Categorical Exclusion.
- Request and Endorsement Payment from the Puerto Rican Institute of Culture, if necessary.
- Request and Endorsement of the Tourism Company, if necessary.
- Filing and Payment of the Use Permit for a single use plus Alcoholic Beverages.
- Filing and Payment up to $ 1,002 in the Department of the Treasury the application for the License of Motor Vehicle and Towing Concessionaire.
- Certification of Filing of Payroll before the Department of the Treasury.
- Debt Certification before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing of IVU Tax Returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- IVU Debt Certification before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for Child Support (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of Personal Property Debts of the CRIM.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Signed letter authorizing PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested procedures.
- Local cadastre number.
- Lease signed or deed of the property.
- State Department Good Standing, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will carry an additional cost.
- IMPORTANT: All payment in excess of $ 25.00 for Sanitary License will be by the client and will be required to continue the process.
- IMPORTANT: Any payment in excess of $ 1002.00 for the License of a Motor Vehicle and Towing Dealer will be on the client's part and will be required to continue the process.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Single Car Dealer Permit (Premises up to 3,000 p / c)