- File in the Department of State the application for Registration of a Regular Corporation.
- Request the federal employer's social security number from the Internal Revenue Services.
- Registration of an account in the SURI system and Merchant Registry Application.
- Commercial Use Permit for businesses that sell alcoholic beverages (Premises up to 3,000 p / c)
- Visit to the premises
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory Memorial.
- Request and Payment of the Fire Prevention Certification.
- Application and Payment up to $25 for the Sanitary License.
- Application and Payment of the Certification of Environmental Compliance for Categorical Exclusion.
- Application and Payment of Endorsement of the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture (if necessary).
- Request and Payment of Endorsement of the Tourism Company (if necessary).
- Application and Payment of "Good Standing" from the Department of State (if necessary).
- Request and Payment of Certification of the CRIM (if necessary).
- Filing and Payment of the Use Permit for basic use plus the sale of beverages.
- Provisional Patent Application.
- File in the Department of the Treasury the application for the License of Alcoholic Beverages and Cigarettes. (INCLUDES PAYMENT UP TO $200.00)
- Certification of filing returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing Returns of the IVU before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of IVU debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for the Support of Minors (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of Personal Property Debts of the CRIM.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and the corporation to be established.
- Name of officers, positions and contact information.
- Purpose of the Regular Corporation.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
- Land registry number.
- Signed lease or deed of the property.
- Criminal record.
- Projection or Volume of Sales.
- Model SC 2745 of the Department of the Treasury where PermisosComerciales.com is authorized to carry out the requested steps.
- Payment for the right to the license of Internal Revenue in excess of $200.00.
- Payment for the right to health license in excess of $25.00.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will entail an additional cost.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Your First Business Package PLUS