- File with the Department of the Family for the application for the Child Care License.
- Certification of filing returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing Returns of the IVU before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of IVU debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for the Support of Minors (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of Personal Property Debts of the CRIM.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business to establish.
- Copy of a photo ID.
- Merchant registration.
- Use Permit
- Endorsement of Firemen.
- Sanitary license.
- Municipal Patent.
- Projection or Volume of Sales.
- Criminal records of all personnel.
- Copy tentative programming of the activities to be developed.
- Public liability policy.
- Certified menu by licensed nutritionist.
- Rules of Procedure.
- Course (CPR) first aid of all personnel.
- Three (3) recommendation letters.
- Budget of the center.
- Negative background certificate of the Sex Offender Registry.
- Evidence of academic preparation.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
- Payment of the License in the Department of the Family.
Licenses for Child Care