- File and Payment in the Department of Consumer Affairs of the application for the Student Accommodation License.
- Certification of filing returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing Returns of the IVU before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of IVU debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for the Support of Minors (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of Personal Property Debts of the CRIM.
- Register of Merchants and Businesses of Puerto Rico, in the Commerce and Exportation Company.
- Certificate of Good Standing from the Department of State (if necessary).
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business.
- Declaration of fulfillment of responsibilities to consumers.
- Copy of a photo ID.
- 2x2 portrait
- Certificate of Registration of the Department of State.
- Merchant registration.
- Use Permit
- Health Endorsement.
- Endorsement of Firemen.
- Health certificate.
- Municipal Patent.
- Contract of lease or deed of the property.
- Criminal record.
- Copy of Commercial Liability Insurance, which must be in force during the entire period of validity of the license granted by the Department.
- Copy of the Hosting Contract, the Internal Regulation, the Contingency Plan for Emergency Situations and the Public Order Code.
- Copy of the fumigation contract of the lodging or evidence that it is fumigated monthly.
- Copy of the water, electricity or telephone service receipt evidencing the physical address.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
Student Accommodation License