- Filing and Payment in the Department of Consumer Affairs of the application for the Contractor's License.
- Certification of filing returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing Returns of the IVU before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of IVU debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for the Support of Minors (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of Personal Property Debts of the CRIM
- Certificate of Good Standing from the Department of State (if necessary).
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business.
- Affidavit on the application for entry to the Register of Contractors.
- Declaration of fulfillment of responsibilities to consumers.
- Copy of a photo ID.
- 2x2 portrait
- Certificate of Registration of the Department of State.
- Merchant registration.
- Criminal record.
- Original Bond issued by an Insurance Company.
- Copy of the water, electricity or telephone service receipt evidencing the physical address.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.