- Filing and Payment in the Department of Consumer Affairs of the application for the Credit Rectification Agency License.
- Certification of filing returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing Returns of the IVU before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of IVU debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for the Support of Minors (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of Personal Property Debts of the CRIM.
- Register of Merchants and Businesses of Puerto Rico, in the Commerce and Exportation Company.
- Certificate of Good Standing from the Department of State (if necessary).
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business and all shareholders.
- Declaration of fulfillment of responsibilities to consumers.
- Copy of a photo ID.
- 2x2 portrait
- Certificate of Registration of the Department of State.
- Merchant registration.
- Use Permit
- Municipal Patent.
- Contract of lease or deed of the property.
- Criminal record.
- Compiled Financial Statements certified by a CPA.
- Amount and description of liquid assets, under oath.
- Transcript of credits evidencing a baccalaureate degree and evidence of 2 years of evidence in granting and credit evaluation.
- Income Tax Return.
- Security according to volume.
- Copy of the water, electricity or telephone service receipt evidencing the physical address.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
Credit Rectification Agency License