The Law helps to guarantee accessible and quality health services for all people on the Island, while attracting and persuading medical professionals to move and configure their medical practice in Puerto Rico.
What does our service include?
- Application for incentives under the law 14.
- Certification of filing returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for the Support of Minors (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of CRIM's Property and Personal Property Debts.
- Non-Unemployment and Disability Insurance Certification from the Department of Labor.
- Certification of No Debt of the Chauffeur Insurance of the Department of Labor.
- Non-Debt Certification of the State Insurance Fund.
- Application for "Good Standing" in the Department of State, if applicable.
What should the client provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office.
- Copy of identification with photo.
- Criminal record
- Certificate of Incorporation, if incorporated.
- Corporate resolution, if incorporated.
- Merchant registration.
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of the license of Doctor
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
The payment included in this service is only for the processing of the application and its respective payment of $ 2,500. This service does NOT include the payment of $ 1,000 to access the decree of law 14 and does not include the payment of $ 50 for the acceptance of said decree. These payments must be made by the person to whom the incentive is requested once the application is evaluated by the relevant government agency.