What does our service include?
- Application for incentives under the law 135-2014.
- Certification of filing returns with the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Filing Returns of the IVU before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of IVU debts before the Department of the Treasury.
- Certification of Debts before the Administration for the Support of Minors (ASUME).
- Negative Certification of CRIM's Property and Personal Property Debts.
- Commercial Use Permit (Premises up to 3,000 p / c)
- Visit to the premises
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory Memorial.
- Request and Payment of the Fire Prevention Certification.
- Application and Payment up to $ 25 for the Sanitary License.
- Application and Payment of the Certification of Environmental Compliance for Categorical Exclusion.
- Application and Payment of Endorsement of the Institute of Puerto Rican Culture (if necessary).
- Request and Payment of Endorsement of the Tourism Company (if necessary).
- Application and Payment of "Good Standing" from the Department of State (if necessary).
- Request and Payment of Certification of the CRIM (if necessary).
- Filing and Payment of the Use Permit (PAYMENT FOR ONE USE ONLY).
What should the client provide?
- Be between 16 and 35 years old.
- Complete information, both personal and business or office.
- Copy of identification with photo.
- Birth certificate.
- High school or university diploma.
- Certificate of Incorporation, if incorporated. Number of cadastre of the premises. Lease signed or deed of property. IMPORTANT: Each additional use will entail an additional cost.
- Payment for the right to health license in excess of $ 25.00.
- Signed letter that authorizes PermisosComerciales.com to carry out the requested steps.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Young Entrepreneurs Package