- Visit to the place.
- Sketch of the premises.
- Explanatory Memorial
- Filing and Payment of the Unico Permit for a single use.
What should the customer provide?
- Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
- Signed letter authorizing us to perform the requested procedures.
- Land registry number.
- Signed lease or deed of ownership.
- “Good Standing” of the State Department, if necessary.
- CRIM certification, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: Each additional use will incur an additional cost.
The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.
Single Home Permit