Single Home Permit

What includes?


  • Visit to the place.
  • Sketch of the premises.
  • Explanatory Memorial
  • Photos.
  • Filing and Payment of the Unico Permit for a single use.


What should the customer provide?


  • Complete information, both personal and business or office to establish.
  • Signed letter authorizing us to perform the requested procedures.
  • Land registry number.
  • Signed lease or deed of ownership.
  • “Good Standing” of the State Department, if necessary.
  • CRIM certification, if necessary.
  • IMPORTANT: Each additional use will incur an additional cost.


Important note:

The time it takes and the approval of this service will fall exclusively on the agency to which it is requested.

Single Home Permit